We understand how much your pets mean to you—and we want you to be able to give them the care they need. That’s why 43rd Avenue Animal Hospital is happy to now accept Scratchpay as a method of payment.
Scratchpay plans will pay the veterinarian immediately for your pet’s routine care as well as needed treatments, unexpected surgeries, and emergency care. Then you can pay off the cost over time using one of three different payment plan options. You select the option that’s best for your budget, and interest rates start as low as 5.9%.
It takes just a few minutes to check your eligibility and get a proposed interest rate and doing so won’t affect your credit score. Getting help for veterinary bills has never been easier – check out Scratchpay today and make sure you’re covered when your pet needs care!
CareCredit is a healthcare credit card that can be used for veterinary expenses. Apply today for a pet credit card with veterinary payment options. Go to carecredit.com for more information.
Trupanion Pet Insurance
Trupanion allows you to get the best coverage for your pet from one simple plan that covers 90% of actual veterinary costs!
- Vet Direct Pay: When your pet is seen at one of our locations we will submit your claim and find out within minutes if your procedure is covered and get paid directly. All you will need to do is pay your portion. Quick and easy!
- High coverage: They don't cap coverage and 90% of eligible claims which is part of their high-quality policy.
- 24/7 customer care: Your pet does not get sick or injured during regular business hours so you can rest easy knowing that Trupanion will be there for you.
What Are The Benefits Of Pet Insurance?
- You can choose your pet's veterinarian! Unlike your health insurance, you are not required to see a specific provider as you provide the veterinary bill to the insurance instead of the practice filing with the insurance provider.
- Breed or age does not matter. While we suggest insuring pets as early as possible, you can still insure your pet in its senior years.
- Gives you peace of mind so you can choose treatment and care based on recommendations instead of cost.
- Most importantly, it can save or prolong the life of your pet!