With day admission appointments, you simply meet with a nurse when you arrive, and your pet is admitted to the hospital for the day. This type of appointment has many benefits, including:
- Shorter wait time for scheduling an appointment. While many hospitals are booked weeks in advance, with day admissions, you’ll be able to get your pet in to be seen more quickly.
- Quicker test results if your pet is ill. We can diagnose more quickly too, so treatment can start sooner to help your pet feel better faster.
- Reduced stress on sick pets, who need time to acclimate to new surroundings and usually prefer shorter periods of handling with breaks in between testing or treatment.
- Time for pets to settle in and relax with comfy blankets, cuddly toys and soothing music.
- More time for us to spend with your pet. We get to know them better and see their personalities come out. Plus, we have time to monitor them, whether we’re watching for symptoms that were noticed at home or monitoring for vaccine reactions.
- Get your to-do list done. You can go to work, run errands, care for your children, whatever you need to do, while we care for your pet for the day.
We understand you want your furry friend home with you as soon as possible, and we will work hard to make that happen. Please know that when your pets are here, they are being cared for and loved! If you have any questions about our day admissions process, please give us a call at (602) 843-5452.