No need to worry. We have you covered.
Pet health begins with preventive health care. Semi-annual veterinary exams ensure that your pet’s health is always professionally monitored. Exams are needed two times per year in order to diagnose harmful diseases early. The earlier diseases are caught, the more successful treatment is, keeping your pet healthier and happier longer.
43rd Avenue Animal Hospital’s veterinarian physical exams comprehensively assess every aspect of your pet’s health. Our standard testing includes:
- Ear exam
- Eye exam
- Dental exam
- Neurological evaluation
- Cardiovascular evaluation
- Internal health evaluation
- Skeletal exam
- Reproductive system exam
- Rectal exam
- Nutrition consultation
- Behavior counseling
We also offer preventive plans that include:
- Unlimited comprehensive exams for 12 months
- Core Vaccines
- Complete blood count and chemistry panel blood tests
- Annual heartworm screening
- Intestinal parasite screening included with bloodwork
- Heartworm prevention via ProHeart every 12 months
- Unlimited nail trims
We also offer financing for our preventive plans, and an oral ATP can be added to further customize your plan. Contact us for more information.